- 21 Mar 2017
- Updating documentation for the sympy quantum circuit tools
- Has it really been 2 years?!
- 3 Apr 2015
- 30 Mar 2015
- 22 Mar 2015
- MayaVi display of DFT density and molecules added to pyquante2
- 21 Jun 2014
- Very trivial PyQuante function now works in Julia
- 10 Apr 2014
- Added a preliminary zmatrix utility to pyquante2
- 14 Aug 2013
- Qasm parser was merged into sympy master
- 13 Aug 2013
- Fixing end-of-line whitespace
- 11 Aug 2013
- More tests for qasm parser
- 9 Aug 2013
- Added tests for Qasm parser
- 8 Aug 2013
- Got the labelled/initialized gates to work.
- Initiated pull request for the Qasm parser.
- 7 Aug 2013
- Tried to handle QASM commands like “qubit q0,0”, failed
- 6 Aug 2013
- Added a two-electron Hylleraas code to pyquante2/hylleraas/helios.py
- 5 Aug 2013
- Working on a better division between the scf iterators and Hamiltonians. Want to be able to mix and match more,
so that I can combine any iterator with any Hamiltonian. Probably not possible, but any movement in this
direction would be good.
- 4 Aug 2013
- The pyquante2 test suite now runs under python 2.7 and python 3.3!
- 3 Aug 2013
- Updated to py3 style print statements in qasm module.
- 2 Aug 2013
- Rebased Sympy qasm_parser branch against master.
- 1 Aug 2013
- Qasm now properly parses quoted gate symbols in def statements.
- Qasm now also parses controlled gate def statements.
- Sympy Quantum Circuit Plotting updated.
- 31 Jul 2013
- Very simple def statements work in sympy qcircuit qasm parser.
- All pyquante2 classes are now “new style”.
- 30 Jul 2013
- Working on DFT iterators in pyquante2.
- 29 Jul 2013
- 28 Jul 2013
- Simplified the QASM parser and started to think about how to implement the def command.
- 27 Jul 2013
- 26 Jul 2013
- Faux measurements merged.
- 25 Jul 2013
- Again trying to merge the faux measurements into Sympy.
- 24 Jul 2013
- Trying to get the sympy qasm parser to deal with ‘def’ statements.
- 23 Jul 2013
- Still working on VWN. Moved test code into an ipython notebook and also compared to the PW Correlation